Women of Worth
Women of Worth (WOW) is the Single Mom Ministry at Calvary Chapel Assembly of God. Whether divorced, widowed, separated, we invite you to come and drink from the well of water that Jesus offers unconditionally. We meet Bi-Monthly, as well as other outings.
To provide spiritual growth, to provide opportunities to meet Jesus, to provide unconditional love and acceptance, to provide ministry to and for the Single Mom, provide guidance on what’s next as well as emotional support and networking with other Single Moms.
Our desire is to:
- Encourage Single Moms to know that they have Worth and Value (Psalms 139:14,17)
- Challenge Single Moms to discover their unique God-given gifts and use them to bless the lives of others (Ephesians 4:12)
- Enable Single Moms to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal (Romans 12:1-2)
- Provide opportunities for Single Moms to build deep, meaningful, lasting friendships (1 Peter 1:22)
- Leader: Angela Lusk
Co-Leader: Betty Wilson
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 7:00pm
- Location: 3822 Green Shadow
Pasadena, TX 77503